This is a photograph (from the diocesan archives) of the interior of St. Barnabas, Halton (whose story is told in an earlier post).
The photograph below of the exterior shows the final ‘version’ of the building, after the chancel, trancepts and tower were added in 1910. It is taken looking west. The historic sketch below it, of the earlier building before the additions, is looking east. The original bell tower, depicted in the sketch, can also be seen in the photograph.
In its final year as a parish, St. Barnabas shared space with Wesley United Church, on the north-west corner of Dundas and Ossington. Today that building is St. Christopher House, a social service agency.
The site of St. Barnabas (the south-west corner of Halton Street and Givins Street) is now occupied by townhomes.